Flax & Ramie Packing
Style 3014 - Pure High Grade Flax Lubricated with Quad Ingredient Compound
Phelps Style 3014 is a pure high-grade Flax fiber that is Centerlock® Braided, and uniformly lubricated with Phelps special multi-viscosity quad-ingredient compound. Before braiding, the rovings are twisted to increase the strength of the finished section and ensures the fibers maintain their integrity and gain tensile strength.
This compression packing is ideal for centrifugal and rotary pumps, on-board ship pumps, bilge pumps, stern tube and stabilizer stuffing boxes.
Phelps Style 3014 is designed for use in Marine applications.
- Reciprocating, centrifugal and rotary pumps, and valves
- Plungers, hydraulic rams and stern tubes, and valves
- On-board ship pumps, stern tube and stabilizer stuffing boxes
- High shaft speeds, High pressure rams and accumulators
- Marine, shipping, boating
- Waste water treatment, municipal sewage treatment plants
- Pulp & Paper industry
Support high shaft speeds in pumps
cold water, cold oil
Chemstar: Style 528
Chesterton: Style 80
John Crane: Style 863, 863N
Palmetto: Style 1600
Teadit: Style 2138
Utex: Style 155, 200